Saturday, January 03, 2009

WOOO

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. JASON MRAZ IS COMING TO SINGAPORE ON THE 5TH OF MARCH PEOPLE!!! AND I SHALL HAVE TO PERSUADE MY MUM TO LET ME GO. MWAHAHAHAHHAHA. USING ALMOST ALL OF THE SENSIBLE EXCUSES AND REASONS I CAN THINK OF. I'M SO HAPPY THAT I HAVE TO USE CAPITAL LETTERS. LOL

SO I'M FLOODING MY MUM WITH SONGS BY HIM. LOL... AND SHE'S EVEN BEGINNING TO SING ALONG TO "LUCKY"... PROBABLY BECAUSE I REPEATED IT TO HER A BIT TOO MANY TIMES. LOL. I EVEN TOLD HER THAT I DON'T MIND IF MY ONLY WAY OF GOING IS TO HAVE MY MAID GOING WITH ME TOO. SURE. I HECK IT!!!! I JUST HAVE TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Now I can't stop thinking about it... omg...

You know, I mentioned this TIARA Team last time right? Well, some idiot "Passer" left my friendster profile on the tagboard... not knowing that I am a person who reads the blog. Man... here comes the trashing! I was scolding the person... Like, ELLO. DO I LOOK LIKE OR TYPE LIKE AN AH LIAN TO YOU????? That person must be SUPER blind. And then guess what... "Passer" said that he/she didn't say I was an ahlian, but that I was "UGLY". He/She put it in capital letters man...

Then I was scolding more of the heck out of the person. Stupid idiot... it's an anti-ahlian blog... not an anti-uglypeople blog. Stupid. And yes, I may not be gorgeous but I love myself enough. The person is probably just jealous that I look better than him/her. Crazy...

Anyhow... JASON MRAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: