Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy 牛 Year

Well, Happy Chinese New Year everyone :) Gonna go to someone's house for lunch. And my bro is gonna stay at home... sitting on his usual spot in front of the television, playing Prince of Persia. Lol. Then he's gonna go watch The Punisher ltr in the afternoon.

I think movie ratings now kinda SUCK. Coz first of all, Changeling is NC16?? DAMN IT. Milk is R21... Due to the homosexual topics. WTH MAN. It's not as if they show guys kissing each other, and it's not as if teenagers nowadays don't know what gays are =.=

And the Punisher is M18 coz it has Strong Violence =.= I've seen enough blood and gore to be immune to it. Black Hawk Down, FD3, FD2, Sweeney Todd... I forgot what else.

Sigh... anyhow, I watched Red Cliff 2 with my parents and my bro yesterday morning. And then the songs from the movie were stuck in my head for the rest of the day. And I think the guy who acts as Zhu Ge Liang is hot. LOL. But I think the director probably chose the worng guy. Coz ZGL shouldn't have been that young-looking or that good-looking during that time. hahahaha XD

I don't think I'll get any Ang Paos anytime soon. Economic crisis, plus, hardly any relatives in S'pore. The only ones that are here are extended relations too. My Gran-Aunt (the one who named me "Lovely"), and my Great-Gran-Aunt. And... I can't think of anymore o.o And they all speak hokkien. So I kinda have a hard time understanding. So when they start talking, I'll just blank out and stare into space. SIGH. about 90% are in Indo, and 5% in Taiwan, and 5% in Hong Kon :S

No comments: