Thursday, January 22, 2009

CNY?!?!?!?!

I'll burn my school I tell you. I'LL BURN IT TO CRUMBS and ASHES!!!!

WTH MAN. Firstly, we'll be having CNY celebrations in sch tmrw. And guess what, they moved back our dismissal time for only 40 MINUTES. Like, WTH. 1.10pm. No difference from 1.50pm YOU KNOW.

and after that, we'll be having some stupid target setting thingy... mental/moral... and social... like, WTH. Might as well have lessons. We can't afford to MISS ANYMORE!!!

URGH.

My bro is coming back this Saturday for CNY. WOO. Most likely gonna buy a Wii ? Hahahahaha... Then gonna watch Red Cliff 2 Sat night ^^ And we plan to watch Changeling too. Yeah, it's NC16. But how the heck can it be NC16?!?!!? I watched the making of it, interviews of Angelina Jolie, and SOOO many trailers of it... NOTHING TO BE NC16 ABOUT!!! Ah... heck it. I'll be turning 16 in about 2 months anyway =.=

No comments: