Thursday, January 15, 2009

Presents - Tests

Alright, if you've read my tagboard over there,my sis said that NO ONE MUST GET ME THE BOYTOWN SOUNDTRACK coz she's getting it for me. So everyone got that clear? good :) Hahaha

Hmm, Okay... Justine told me about an hour ago that what I wanted her to buy, wasn't available =.= DANG. I have get that thing latest by the 14th of February! If not I won't have enough time and weekends to finish it (it's a present for Migo). LALALALALALALA. MIGO MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You shall NEVER guess the present XD

I shall be as discreet as possible o.o *shrinks into the shadows*

Oh yeah, in maths, Justine was filling up my year diary with birthdays o.o I have Ash, Jody, Nadia, SL, hers... hmm... dunno whether she filled up anymore. Can't remember.

Anyhow,I have a week full of class tests next week. Not to mention, YX and I are gonna be the MCs for the CNY celebrations next Fri =.= 我的天啊. This is gonna be the 2nd time I'm an MC for CNY. I did it last year... remembered meeting tofu afterwards. *smacks my own face* can't believe I wasted my precious time and attention on him.

lol

Anyhow, next week, lemme tell you the HORRIBLE schedule!! *cheery voice*
Monday: A.Math test on Differentiation except Quotient Rule
Tuesday: Chinese test (MCQ passage), and E.Math test on Deviation
Wednesday: SS test (SEQ), and Lit test (Act 1 Scene 1... it'll depend on whether Miss Lee is gonna be nice bout it or not o.o)
Thursday: Biology test on Homeostasis and the Nervous System

Like what the hell man =.=GRH. It's all fit together in a week by COINCIDENCE mind you. Bloody hell.

No comments: