Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Good Day

Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (70%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (42%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?
personality tests by similarminds.com


"As she walked past him, his jaw dropped. And yet, she tried to resist the urge to turn and look at him. He should probably also try to keep his mouth closed and walk the other way too..."

ELDDS PRAC was AWESOME!! WAHAHAHAHAHA. We were having Hot Seating. So they were askin me questions about my "wife". And Renee (director) asked me why I married "wife". Then I said,"well, she looked like a decent girl. Unlike the ones I see when I'm having a football match."
Someone," HAHA. Those who wear short skirts and short shirts!"
*they "waaaaaaaaaaa"-ed*
I said,"come on! A guy has got to have their own needs and desires right!!"
*they "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"-ed*
Renne nodded her head and said,"said like a true man."
And I grinned :D hahaha. Coz my character in the play is a guy you see... So yeah. they were sort of interviewing me as my character. I'm naming him Gerome :) My wife will still stick to her actual name: PARVEEN!!! hahaha XD

I got 18/25 for my E.Math test. DAMNIT. So careless... AND forgetful. GAH. Lit test was crazy. I spent 20 minutes on the 1st question, and I finished the 2nd on in like... 7 minutes. Then I didn't know what else to write. AAAAHHHH. I'm probably just gonna pass =.= SUCKS MAN.

We had to do some sex survey in sch just now. And it was HILARIOUS. Omg, and Chem was HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nat kept dropping pens into TW's pinafore. And I tried doin the same thing to NAt. But failed. Then surprisingly, Joyce gave me the idea of throwing staple bullets at TW's hair. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. And I did!! Lol. It was hilarious!! Hahahahhaa. Then when I stopped, she kept getting all paranoid, and turning around to squint at me every 10 seconds, or everytime I laughed or sth. LOL. Then she'd keep ruffling her hair for no reason. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyhow, overall, today was a good day :) And I can't wait for Friday already! WOO!

No comments: