Oh how I loved the basketball match with remaja ppl! WOOOOOO!! My group won! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, I missed basketball so much! The feeling of holding the ball in your hand, and shooting at the hoop. Half hoping that it'll go in, half hoping that it'll at least hit the hoop instead of a complete miss.
Well, we used half courts for about 2 matches. Then we played one full court match. hahaha. Fun! Samuel ended up accidentally knocking off William's glasses with the ball. LOL. I helped pick them up for him. Hahaha. And those on the other half of the court were like,"oi William! You okay or not??!!" He nodded. Then I was like,"lol. sure? can see or not? *puts up my index finger* what number is this?" Then we laughed. Hahaha
Jack only came for the last half-hour of the playing... Then we started heading home... it was around 7.30pm already. It was fun :)
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And I DID use the bball that I got from Diy and YX on my last birthday :D Hahaha. Elmo, Joshua, Philip, Samuel are good at bball... like, VERY good. It's funny when they dribble, and accidentally leave the ball behind them, and it comes rolling or bouncing towards me. Hahahaha. And I just stand there with the ball coming towards me. Then I just pick it up, dribble somewhere, and shoot. I missed lots of times =.= Dang. Really haven't played bball for more than a year o.o EEEEEEEEE. I totally suck now. Chris was getting all... ACTIONY. Coz he'd do that bouncing on the same spot and change feet thingy... dunno how to describe.
When we were still at Alexcier, we started practicing twirling the ball on our fingertips. ELMO IS DAMN GOOD AT IT!! Stephen too 0.0 Dang it. I suck with balls =.=
Hmm... didn't take any pics though. pity. But I'll try the next time we have it :D I'm gonna start my Cathecism class tmrw! And consecutively for the next 16 weeks or so. Oh dear... gonna see Ibu Maria every Sunday... UP CLOSE 0.0
No comments:
Post a Comment