OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! TICKETS GONNA BE OUT SOON. AAAAAHHHHH
So now just gotta wait for Jessica's mum's sms to my mum to confirm that she's going. WOO. I'm definitely choosing the $145 ticket... cozx the $100 seats are already so far. Even better, SIT FRONT ROW. Then I'll get to scream at JM,"YOU ROCK!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" But getting that chance to do that doesn't mean I will. lol. I'm not one of those SQUEALY girls who SQUEAL and SHRIEK when they see their idol or fave artist or sth *rolls eyes*
Hahaha... Had flag day today at Tanjong Katong. Like, SUPER ULU. Then I reached sch at 3pm with my grp, and quickly signed out. Then rushed to youth group. Actually, I didn't plan to go... but aiyah heck it. So I went. Was late for about 35 mins. I went to sit on the 4th row... everyone stared... like, wth.
Afterwards, Ivan saw me and he started laughing =.= I was like,"shut up! omg... stop laughing =.=" Then JEff's "gang" looked at me, and the usuals started laughing... I was like,"Why the heck is everyone laughing!! CRAZY!!!" Then someone said I look really good in my pinafore... OMG. Then Jia2 and Christy said I looked good in my uniform while they don't. Then I was like,"AS IF. EEEE..."
And Wei2 keep calling me,"IJ GIRL!!" lol... coz she was one too. hhahaha ^^
And I think tofu gained weight... omg. lol. and if he wears skinnies, it's DISTURBING. and putting his thick wallet (that I gave him) in his back pocket, makes him look as if he has an ass... and his cheeks are DEFINITELY chubbier... and his hair makes him look like shit. Nvm... if he get's a gf this year......
I'LL LAUGH TILL I CRY.
Anyhow... first week of school, and so stressed already. Goodness. oh yeah, Happy birthdya Zuriel!! :D 1 year WISER!! lol...
YEsterday was the CCA fair for the sec 1s. Teehee. We've got ab out 33 ppl who wanna audition next Wednesday :D
GONNA SEE CATERINA NEXT WEDNESDAY! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss the Odyssey!! WAHAHAHAHAHA
Youth has never looked fuller today. hahaha... More new ppl :) WOO.
No comments:
Post a Comment