Monday, January 19, 2009

Pink Socks

Do you rememer what day it was today? I regret it now, but this day would forever be carved into my mind. Do you remember? I think pink socks was the first thing you had ever messaged me about. And I was glad you did. Pink socks... What an interesting topic to lead 2 people together slowly. We could have called this a year you know... If you hadn't chosen to leave me behind so suddenly. Makes me think that the mid-year holidays are cursed. 2 relationships ended during that period.

I can't say that you truly cared. But I think it was just pity on my side. I chose you over Xander coz probably I didn't want to make myself look like an ass. But too bad I guess. I made the wrong choice at that fork road. Now when I try to go back and take the other route, it's closed, coz someone else had walked on that untouched ground.

Even as it pains me, as I recieve news of that lucky person progress, I must move on. So I shall. But pink socks, is a topic of conversation that I'll never forget we had.

No comments: