Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Title-less

Today, I had my E.Math test and Chinese test. Lol

E.Math, it was a 25-mark paper. On DEVIATION. ONLY DEVIATION. The stupid last question told you to draw your OWN front and back stem and leaf diagram =.= AND, we were told to calculate the means AND Standard Deviations. omg...Everyone was pressing their calculators till we nearly went nuts.

Chinese test... hahaha. 3 MCQ comprehensions. The last one was like... super boring. I didn't read it... Well, I tried at least. Then I just anyhow tikam tikam the last 2 answers. Couldn't be bothered. The lower sec girls coming back to class from recess were also partial to blame. Like, HELLO. We can hear them LAUGHING and GIGGLING from the stairs...ALL the way up to the 3rd floor. I nearly wanted to shout,"SHUT THE HELL UP. WE'RE HAVING A TEST HERE." My gawd. SO ANNOYING. I don't think my batch were THAT annoying when we were in lower sec o.o And they just giggled their way past our room =.= I'll kill them man... I'll kill them...

Bio SPRING test. Mrs Kuldip gave us a scare today. She just gave us a small test on the Negative Feedback response =.= DANG. She said if we did this test, then Thursday's test would be cancelled. WOOOO. lol. But so what... I'll probably fail that stupid question anyway. The PANCREAS was supposed to produce insulin. I wrote that the Liver did that. OMG. SO WROOOOONG.

A.Math test. YESTERDAY. Lol. It was only a 10-mark paper. And Mr Ng was like,"no one should get below 10 marks ah!" Justine and I got brain blockage halfway o.o DANG. Also, last question, I was supposed to get 2 answers but I only got one =.= wth...

Lit test tomorrow... OH BROTHER. Act 1 Scene 1. Passage-based... EEEEEEEEEEEEKK!

Oh yeah, my cousin, his wife, and his son came :D WAHAHAHAHAHA. And that SON is my nephew! Lol. He's my first nephew :) 1year and a few months old ^^SOOO CUTE!! hahaha. But he'll be goin back to Taiwan tmrw... so too bad :P

No comments: