1. Jason Mraz concert, is gonna be within the week of my CA1 exams =.= BUT HECK IT. I'm still going. NOTHING'S GONNA STOP ME!!!... except for my mum :P
2. School starting tomorrow... me dunno what to do to talk to Miss Lee bout debates... plus she's gonna be my Lit teacher too... that'll be interesting o.o
3. Omg... Patrick Ng is back. AAAAHHHH!!!!!! I hope he doesn't give me any "special" attention because I failed my A.Math for last year's EOY. omg...
4. Jason Mraz concert, is gonna be within the week of my CA1 exams =.= BUT HECK IT. I'm still going. NOTHING'S GONNA STOP ME!!!... except for my mum :P (I know I just totally repeated it.. coz it's UBER-IMPORTANT AND SAD)
5. Mrs Kuldip. GASP. I'm afraid she'll ask for the 10-year series... hehe... I haven't done the Section Bs >< Goodness...
This is gonna be an interestine week, coz studies officially start TOMORROW. So do the sec 1 orientation thingy... and I need to help out on Friday for my CCA booth... gonna drag some unwilling Sec 1s into Drama. Once I see some talent, they'd better go for the auditions =.= *squints eyes* Coz our ELDDS, is lacking talent here... seems like my batch is the last useful batch :( Sec 2s are so shy (and short :P), Sec 3s... uhh... a lot are missing most of the time. dang it.
No comments:
Post a Comment