Okay... I only got 2 angpaos... Total is only $40. What the heck can I buy with $40?? Sigh... nvm. Which means I gotta start saving. I'm so broke. I have lotsa money in my bank acocunt, but it's getting reduced due to the recession. DANG IT. And my wallet is dry... Gonna start leeching money out of my mum's wallet. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Daily food in sch: Sweet corn and a packet of milo. That's all for recess. $1.40 for every recess. So... I'd spend about $7 in 5 days. Then, minus off the money for church offering, which would total up to $14. And every week, I'll get a top-up from my mum of about $50+... So in a week, I'll save up... about $29 :D In a month, I would earn $116!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO. Lol...
Okay. Enough with money. Haha. On CNY Eve, ate at trader's hotel. The buffet was GREAT! More expensive than usual, but what the heck. My bro and I ate pieces of BEEF STEAK. OMG. DAMN NICE. But still, it can't compare to the steaks in Fogo de Chao. WOO! Hmm, ate some coffee ice cream for dessert :)
Today, my bro and I actually wanted to watch Changeling... But, I guess I'll have to watch it another time, with someone else. Coz he's leaving tmrw while I'll still be in sch, and most of the seats are booked already. DAMN IT. They are only showing Changeling in those small theatres. It's as if Singapore doesn't wanna show the movie to anyone. HOW ANNOYING.
Gonna go do my hmrk soon... Just gonna do some internet stuff for awhile...
No comments:
Post a Comment