Friday, January 02, 2009

2008-2009

2008
The first time I felt for someone that strongly. There were secret meetings, stolen kisses... it was like living in my own Romeo and Juliet story, except it ended right in the middle.
Friendships were formed, some were strengthened, while on the other hand, some faded, and some were lost. I spoke to people I've never spoken to before even if I saw them almost every week.
I became really close with someone who started off as an enemy. But who knew, if it weren't for the other guy, I wouldn't have known him :) And I would definitely cherish this friendship for as long as I can.
My results, lol... From good to bad. Then from bad to worse, and I strive to improve on them in 2009.

2009
I will get even more fit. I will swim everyday before dinner, and do my homework afterwards. I will do my best for the UWC Entry Examinations. I must revise more on my subjects.
And if I DO enter UWC, I will still go to STC until the time comes for me to move to UWC.
I shall make even more friends, and speak to people I've hardly ever spoken to. And I shall try to deal with this inverted-V "triangle" of some sort. It's pretty weird when 2 guys are after you, and they know each other, and were from the same class once. Creepy.

And if improving on my subjects means to be an anti-social, I'll take it. Coz socializing can be done after I get results. And socializing isn't too hard for a person like me :P

No comments: