Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday!!!

Oh YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! (laugh Justine, laugh. lol) It's friday!! WOOOOO! Hmm, drama prac was interesting and funny today.

1. Renee began with warmups. She told us to do the spine curl first, then moving on to this spontaneous thingy. She'd read a line from the script and ask us to portray it using a table, a chair, or interact with others.

2. I had to hug Ashwini TWICE. like, OMG. Okay, nothing to do with the fact that she's Indian. She's just SUPER ANNOYING. And MEGA SUCK UP. So I guess she's MY suck up now. Oh dear. And when we were sitting in a circle, there was clearly no space beside me. And she had to SQUEEZE her way between Nadia and I. like, OMG. EEEEEEE. KNS LAH.

3. Renne divided us into 2 groups. We were to interpet and portray this scene on our own, and then she'd see our presentations afterwards. So I took over the role of the soldier for awhile. Teehee XD Was getting all egoistic when Renne complimented that I had carried it well. By not looking at the Doctor entering, it was showing the audience that I was in sort of a different dimension or sth.

4. We had like, a short break somewhere in between. And we were about 2 minutes late to sit down on the floor. So about 10 of us had to be punished. Renee told us to get either a chair or table for ourselves. And we had to POLE DANCE. I repeat, POLE DANCE. Hahahaha. And it was HILARIOUS. She actually wanted us to do it individually. But in the end, we all did it at the same time XD Hahahaha

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I took some pictures of them rehearsing! And a few vids. But I'll only show the vids after the actualy SYF season if over, to prevent schools from copying or whatever. And I did something like a crossword thing with all the cast's names in it :D SO HAPPY! Hahahaha. It was successful! But I plan to redo it :)

Them acting :) Sitting on the table is Leika, which is the main character! Franvera! And I'm her supposed father :D The props are like, not in yet. So yeah, tables and chairs are all we've got in the Rifle Range o.o

Justine's shock expression. LOL

Sharley there, standing in front of the tables. She's the supposed soldier.

"Boys fall in love with their eyes. And girls with their ears" - Taken from Chris's msn personal message. hahaha

No comments: