Thursday, January 29, 2009

!!!GAH-SYF-GAH!!!

Well, SYF stress is climbing on me... And I guess I gotta carry it around for the next 2 months or so... Oh dang.

Mrs Rajan told us our March holiday schedule yesterday. And I nearly started shouting at her. 18th - 20th March, we have to go back to sch. 9am - 5pm. like, OH. My. God. Plus, the 18th. DING DING DING. IT LANDS ON MY BIRTHDAY. MMMMMAAAAAIIIII BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! GAARRRRGGGHHHH!!! IT's supposed to be the day where Yu Jia, Keith and I hang out as USUAL. And so far. we've never missed a year together. STUPID SYF. OMG. *goes wild*

GAH. I'll try talking to Mrs Rajan on whether it's possible that I leave a few hours earlier? Like, leave at 3 maybe? If not I'll make up an excuse that I have to go to the doctor or sth. *rolls eyes* That's easy. Lol

And I guess Audrelia is getting on my nerves. Maybe it's her shyness that's doing it. GAH. I wonder how in the world she managed to get in too =.= What were our seniors thinking ?! No offence man...

Hmm, and if you read the poem before this post, I have honestly NO IDEA why I wrote that. Spur of the moment? Hahaha...

I'm thinking of just passing Chem or sth. Prolly just enough for the teachers to let me keep that subject. and during Os, I'll jsut LET IT GO. Get an F9 for all I care. I'll most probably do better in my chinese and combined humans =.= Good God.

Oh yeah, yesterday, when I came home, I was SOOO tired. NEver felt so tired after LD before. I mean, who gets tired of acting? But I do remember getting VERY high during drama. Lol. I was jumping around (a weird sight) Came home, showered, and I nearly fell asleep during dinner. I did my Bio, did my NYAA booklet, then went to sleep. 9pm. That's the earliest timing for me so far... for the past 2 years.

Dang. I should sleep more.

No comments: