Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SAJC - CAT - LD

Alright... Today was the SAJC open house. YX and I only knew about it today... so we were really interested in going...

But we couldn't... Sec 1 auditions for LD today =.= *groan* So okay. But in the end, we decided to go. After school, we searched for Mrs Rajan high and low. We were gonna ask her about letting us skip LD for about half an hour. So she couldn't be found. It was 2.08pm. YX and I decided to just grab a cab and go to SAJC. And we did.

We reached about... 2.22pm? If I'm not wrong. Zong and Jos were having some Chinese common test, and Jon Tang was at Macs =.= Like wth... no one.

We entered from the car park from the Junior School side. Omg... we were walking across the bridge and the sun was SO HOT. We were BURNING. And it was kinda awkward... walking about in our bright pinafores... When we reached the JC side, there were some people waiting at the gate. They gave us some sticker badge thingy... And one girl asked where we were from. Before I gave an answer, she asked,"you are from IJ TP issit?" And I was like,"oh no. We're from St Theresa's." I told her that twice before she heard it. Okay...

Moving on... we went into the school. Okay, so YX and I were hunting for the theatres area... You know, DRAMA. Couldn't find. So we saw a sign that said,"Multi Purpose Hall". So we were thinking, could they have drama shows there? We followed the sign, led us to a fork "road"... Alright. On our left was the hall, with badminton people... On our right was MORE classrooms. Oh gosh. And there were sport booths almost everywhere o.o Like, DUDE. Any DRAMA?!?!?!?!

We walked down to near where the huge track was (it's big compared to ours). MORE booths... and MORE music. At one point, I was standing next to a speaker that had Britney's Womanizer spilling out of the metal box. Omg. The only thing that made me listen to it was the loud bass... hehe... I get all tranced when I listen to song with loud basses beating in the background. WOO

Zong's and Jos's tests were only gonna end at 3.45pm. DAMN. And Jon Tang would take like, half an hour to get back? So after some walking, getting lost, and askin for directions, we left the school from whence we came from. Haha. Luckily, there was a taxi right in front of the bus stop. We hopped into it and got back to sch :D

YX and I both skipped lunch, and just climbed up the hill and went for LD. It was CAT!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Hahaha. Love her accent. Hmm, then halfway, at about 3.57pm, I checked my phone, it was Jos. He asked that I had left. I replied... about a minute later, Zong called o.o I just stared at the phone for like, 3 seconds before I got my senses back and answered it.

I get a panicky feeling when I get phone calls, or call someone whom I hardly speak to on the phone, and usually use msn or sms. Yeah... I'm kinda scared I make an idiot of myself and not be able to hear what that person says over the phone. Coz some people have perfect english in text, but when they speak, the singlish just spills out... I've had my share of experience with those kind of ppl... and I still panick when I get phone calls from them o.o

So yeah. amazingly, I could understand what Zong was saying. Lol. Funny. I told him I had to go for CCA, so I left at 3 with YX. Then he said,"screw CCA. Woo! haha" Lol... yeah, screw it. But I've got to say, I was kinda disappointed with SAJC's open house. Prolly cause we couldn't attend the Principal's talk, so we didn't see the other stuff SA had to offer. Dang.

Back to sch. LD session. Hmm.. Sec 1s were pretty enthu. But omg.. auditions... *faint*. HORRIBLE!!! Some were stuttering so badly, some had really weird habits o.o And there were 1 or 2 who were plain know-it-alls. Reminds me of Bottom from A Midsummer Night's Dream. Sigh...

No comments: