Guess what, I just reached home from a 2 and a half hour church choir practice. Today, I already had a 2-hour church choir prac at church in the afternoon before the service.
And jsut now it was a last minute notification to all of us that my pastor (Rev. Dr. Stephen Tong) wanted to conduct us from 9.30pm onwards. Oh gosh. LAST MINUTE LEH.
And he wanted us to sing all the choruses from Handel's The Messiah. GOODNESS. We already practiced for the Christmas Gospel Rally already o.o So anyhow, at about 11.50 ++, he asked how much we had left. And we still had half the book to go. OH GOSH. Lol
And he made jokes of going on till 2am XD Hahahaha. I have no problem, coz I live about 5 mins away from The Alexcier :P Hahahaha.
As Jack and I were heading out the door of the building, she said,"Wow! It's midnight! See you later!" (coz we have another practice on Monday, 8th Dec, at 7pm). Then I said,"Sure!! *hugs* See you in 19 hours! Hahaha"
Now I shall go get a good night's sleep -.- *SNOREEEEEE*
No comments:
Post a Comment