Friday, December 26, 2008

C-Day, and after it

Yesterday........ I finished up the world-globe 960-pieced puzzle :D WOOOO. Although some of the pieces are not in the right places... odd. the lines match, but the colour doesn't. Dang. lazy to change it anyway.

Then... watched tv... and did 1 history essay... 3 more to go. omg.

Then today... had tuition in the morning. And started on another 1000-piece puzzle. It's a replica of The Creation of Adam (a painting) :) I got some parts of the corners already... shall continue later on.

Joyce, Mercy and their parents are coming over to stay for a few days later tonight :D WHEEEE. Gonna bring them to Night Safari tmrw I think. Yeah.... dunno what other places my parents have planned to bring us to. dang.

Btw, my sister's present for me arrived!! WOOOOO

THE BOX!!

Me... in the process of ripping it open...

And what is that? :D

It's the BALL OF WHACKS!!! AWESOME!!! Hahaha... what a great away to be the answer to boredom. lol. I thought it was gonna be the Boytown soundtrack though :( But this magnetic ball is great too :D THANKS SIS!!!! ^^

LALALA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the Ball of Whacks gives you a lot of creative enjoyment!

Best wishes,

Roger von Oech

http://creativethink.com