Tuesday, December 16, 2008

4 times

Okay... I know this is my 4th post for today... but, I'M SOOOO BORED. lol

And... I don't know why I'm thinking with that kind of really american accent... those that bimbos in movies do? And I really don't know why my brain's capacity is turning about the same... *shrugs*

Okay... umm... I watched The Day The Earth Stood Still.... NOT WORTH IT. Like... seriously... Yes, the ideas are pretty unique. Nice super powers. But the ending sucks =.= Yes. I say plainly, the ending sucks.

But, I THINK this movie would be better than Bolt...

Umm... Gonna have a movie day tmrw... Heehee. Gonna watch some horror film bout HAir Extensions... LOL. Probably will scare the crap out of people with hair extensions :P And we're watching it after dinner... WAHAHAHAHAHA

Hmm... Uhh... I haven't measured my weight in awhile... I'm afraid to look at the numbers and do the math. GAH *hides behind sofa*

lol... me being quirky me... SOOOOOO BORED. And totally not in the mood to do homework. GAH.

No comments: