I'm gonna kill her... AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Where's my Migo confidante when I need him >< RAWR .
My mum scolded me like, LOTS and LOTS and LOTS jsut because OYJ and KF were in my room. Okay... fine, KF is a guy. I understand. He SHOULDN'T be in my room. But there was another girl (OYJ) in there too... pretty safe right?
And what's with this whole... racism thing? HUH? DUDE. Like, so what if he's half Indian half Chinese? He's still one of my close friends! WE SHARE THE SAME BIRTHDAY FOR GOODNESS SAKE. PLUS, from the SAME CLASS IN PRI SCHOOL. HOW DARE YOU call think of his as one of those foreign workers!!! AND STOP WORRYING THAT I'LL DATE HIM OR WHATSOEVER. My taste is NOT that bad. (no offence KF).
GAH. And over this teeny thing, about bringing guys to rooms, you scolded me for like, an hour. half in public, half at home. HOW DARE YOU punch me 4 times on my head and 3 times on my arm. I PUNCH YOU BACK THEN YOU KNOW AH.
You don't even know HALF OF THE STORY ON MY SIDE. AND YOU JUST ASSUME. YOU YOU YOU and your FKING ASSUMPTIONS. These, I have endured for more than YEEEEAAAARS. EVER sicne I could REMEMBER.
You asked me,"Let me ask you. If there was NO ONE home, would you bring a guy into your room?" I SHOOK MY HEAD (NO). AND YOU STILL HIT ME!! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?!?!
You are insane. I WISH YOU WOULD DIE. I WOULD BE MUCH HAPPIER. Even living in a prison is BETTER than living at home WITH YOU. ARGH.
You sent me to choir practice. I went up to the 3rd floor and stopped outside the room. I couldn't go in. Not with my eyes suddenly overflowing with tears of anger, hate, frustration, and sadness. I told Jack to come out. When she came out, she found me next to the door, squatting and crying my eyes out. Then we walked to the toilet as I told her everything. Omg.
I was still sobbing during choir prac, which I was late for about 47 minutes when I went into the room. SIGH. But now, it's fine. nothing going on coz YOU'RE busy with the games on your iPod. TYPICAL. You said that you wouldn't let anyone come over already. For a moment there, I thought I had to cancel the party next Wednesday. I guess not.
Cursed insane woman, I hate you.
No comments:
Post a Comment