Everyday, I've been watching this show on Star World. Man, they always get me crackin :D These people coming from many parts of America to be the last ocmedian standing :) And there's been one stuck on my mind:
*this black man comes up on stage*
You know, I'm been discriminated a few times when I came to Jersey. I've been pulled over by the cops... 8 TIMES.
And the cop walks over and asks,"Do you know why I pulled you over?"
So I asked why.
"Coz you're black! HAven't you been reading the newspapers? Hahahaha!"
You know, it's strange when cops pull you over because you're not wearing a seatbelt... Well, yeah, I wasn't wearing a seatbelt... in the backseat of a taxi.
*audience laughs*
That's a joke people... haha... that was a joke... I'm from New York, I can never get a taxi!
Alright thank you people!
Hahahhaa. Man, I love that joke. lol Hahahha... And man, I think I was bitten by the Friends bug. Lol... Now I keep watching Friends............ Every weekday. Dang.
No comments:
Post a Comment