Friday, December 26, 2008

Hold

You know, I have a tendency to hold onto people... Sometimes, I feel as if I'm just bribing them... you know? Like, I go overseas, I buy these gifts... give give give... or I invite them over to my house... party... food... party... food... And if I ask them what's a good factor about me, it's ALWAYS art. Like, is there anything else good about me? You know, people need compliments once in awhile.

Example:
You're a girl okay? And your boyfriend keeps saying "you're beautiful". EVERYTIME. That's the only word he says about you. You're beautiful. After a while, you begin to think... that's when the troubles come. You think... whether he's dating you only because of your looks, your body or whatever... Which is mostly the case sometimes. It's shit I tell you.

Like hello, the looks don't matter ALL the time. It's the inside that get you attracted to them. What about me? Seems like the people I make friends with in real life, hang with me coz... I don't even know =.= I guess I never asked or they never told me. And the people I make friends with online, and have hardly or never met, know me for who I really am.

It's the insides. The way they talk to you, the way they think... that is what should attract you in the first place. If it's just looks, then the love is bound ot fade. I mean, everyone grows old... Some of you don't admit you just love that person for looks. But come on, don't make me test the love man... Maybe I should try pushing him or her off a building, leaving them scarred for life. Then see how YOU react to it. Would you leave em? Or would you stay by their side forever?

I have no idea what triggered me to write about this topic today... But when I think about all these teenage relationships in Singapore, or probably in any other country, I jsut feel like knocking some sense into them. Some relationships can even last for just a few days!! Like, WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!?! Has everyone just mistook the meaning of LOVE for TEMPORARY COMPANIONS?!?!

GOSH.

Anyhow... yeah, back to my first topic... keeping a hold on people... I tend to do that... dang. I'm sorry if you're a guy... especially a one I like or care about or you like me or sth... you get the idea. I'd probably be prone to teasing? I'm SO sorry... I just love to do that sometimes... on other times, I don't even know I'm doin it o.o Probably coz I don't want people to leave? I jsut want them to stay... you know? It's like, something to prove to myself that there is someone out there, who don't just like me for money, or for art... those materialistic stuff. But more of the inners :) Love my inners :D Not my outers ^^

No comments: