Saturday, December 13, 2008

No Words

I dunno what to say. I absolutely understand.

And I really gotta stop doing that to people!! URGH. *slaps my own face*

Dang it. And sometimes, I don't even know I'm doing it...you know?

You're just such a close friend... I feel like I can tell you anything...... *thinks about that word*... uhh... should be appropriate...

Yeah... And you think I've gotten over it? You're still in mine too. Like, trying hard to burst out like a balloon... Okay... I don't think that matches

You probably feel that way coz what I told you of Xander? I'm sorry. Just know. I don't like guys mostly because of their looks. I look at other components as well. (I just sounded like a judge or sth =.=) Xander is perfect in ALMOST every way. There are 2 parts of him I just dislike. You're better than him when it comes to those parts :) He "wins" you in 3. Maybe you know... maybe you don't. Let me give you a clue, you should CLIMB STAIRS and reduce it to 2. Hhaahaha

Okay. sry bout that. I shouldn't be laughing =.= You know another component. The other component, I'm tryin to help you. Lol. Definitely gotta change style. But, climb stairs first. Hahaha. Then easier to match :)

But also, maybe I'm too much of a perfectionist myself. I probably have accepted what you are. But I just wanna make it even better... Of maybe I'm just fearful? You should know of who... she's sitting right next to me o.o

I have no words of how I feel. It's a mixture of those nice feelings, yet, kinda worried, fearful, anxious, paranoid. Maybe I just fear you'll be like the previous. And I admit, he DID tear out a chunk out of me.

No comments: