Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Blurness

Okay... maybe I should start doin my homework... you know, to get my brain working again. If I touch it, it feels cool... I miss the warmth of school stress. Coz at least then, I can make decissions in less than 5 minutes... but probably that's why I used to regret them... okay... so maybe this is good.

Yeah, everyone I've looked to tell me almost the same thing. Accept it. But... accept what? There is nothing to decide on. Just a dead end. Do I turn back and pretend nothing had happened, that nothing was said? Or, do I bring this further?

omg... I really gotta think like Xander (a nickname for someone. he doesn't even know I'm calling him this).

Choice 1: Pretend nothing ever happened. Everyone is happy and stays the same
Choice 2: Say what I feel... whether the same or not (I don't even know what I feel!! My gosh. My brain has turned into mush... up to a degree that I can't understand myself anymore)
Choice 3(if choice 2 was that I felt the same): B.G.R????? MY mum would kill me if this happens and she finds out... she'll ask the guy to marry me. So let this be a warning to guys who dare to risk facing my mum. goodness.

I'm so blur. My brain is mushy... *squish squish* Lol... suddenly I'm getting amused o.o

No comments: