QPS 6A 2005 gathering at my hosue. I forgot whether I posted this up... haha. This is Niger. THE JOKER THAT EVERYONE LOVES. Hahaha. I love his tee. My gosh. "I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up." Lol XD
This was during the Gospel Rally at the Indoor Stadium in September. And this was during the Children's Gospel Rally. Lol. 2 pics joined together. Ci Leoni speaking to introduce us. And then my church's children's choir on the right picture. See me? lol. THE TALLEST YOU KNOW. Well, Amadea, Jack and I were their special addition :P To make the kids sound... more in tune. LOL
Playing pinball during the work attachment. Hahaha. It was the last day! And there was nothing to do... Just', WY and I took turns playing. Dang. WY is GOOD.
Me... watching from the sidelines as Wing Yi steals it. lol... We really had nothing to do. HahahaI watched Red Cliff just now... I only realized this morning that someone in my family bought the dvd. Hahaha. So... was watching it during lunch :) YAWN. So bored. I actually got bored of Audi after playing that for an hour. Sigh... I WANT GUILD WARS FOR A CHANGE 0.0
No comments:
Post a Comment