Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wedding!

WOOO! Went to Ci Sanny's wedding this morning! XD

And guess what, I CAUGHT THE BOUQUET!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Haha. And friends began to ask me when I would "send out the invitations". LOL. I heard from some people who said that if you catch the bouquet, the next wedding you go to would be yours. Some say that you need to count the number of flowers in the bouquet and that would be how old you'll be when you get married. Well, there are 21 roses in the bouquet. Hahaha...

6 more years? :P

Then Remaja people sang for Sanny and Brandon :D He's Singaporean btw. So tall o.o Quite good looking lah, but he kinda looks like Ci Sanny too! Which is like, weird, but cool. They're both thin, tall, lengthy... Haha. SO COOL XD And Ci Sanny looks so pretty!! Hmm, I didn't bring my camera though. But if I DO get any pics, I'll put em up :D

This is the bouquet :D

This is my bro. He was using my laptop yesterday. And he was asking me to watch this comic movie on http://deadspace.ea.com/Default.aspx

I also took a video of me sucking in helium gas. I"ll try putting it up on youtube. lol. I look so retarded. Hahaha. Coz I just washed my face, and my fringe was plastered onto once side of my head XP

No comments: