Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008

WOOO HAd lots of fun just now! People who came: Ash, Justine, Jody, SL, Sharley :D

Went trick-or-treating at around 7.35pm ^^ GOT SO MANY SWEETS AND CHOCOLATES. But unfortunately, I don't have much of a sweet tooth. So I gave most of my chocolates to Just, Ash and SL. Them I only ate half of some of the sweets. Pity there's no tictac this year. Hahaha. I got a spider ring though ^^

Some of the neighbours were PRETTY creative!! There was this bucket of clay ramen. And we had to dig around in the slime to pull out our chocolate treats. Hahaha. I did the digging btw. Coz Jody just touched it and squealed. Just overturned the top of the "ramen" and was like,"eeeeewwww". Haha

Sharley and I

Ash in the process of wearing her "wings". Haha

This was our little neighbour!! SO BLOODY CUTE!! XD OMG. AND IN HIS PYJAMAS!!! XDXDXDXDXD

THESE ARE REAL REAL REAL PUMPKINS!!!

The pot of "ramen" with Jody sticking her hand into it o.o

Cam-whoring in the air-conditioned toilet in the lobby of Block 91. Wahahaha

Just and SL

SL and Ash (HOT BABES. ESPECIALLY THE ONE ON THE LEFT 0.0 WAHAHAHAHA)

Me and Jody

"Family Portrait"

Full-sized

My STASH!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALL MINEEEEEEEEEE!!!

And me feasting on my HOT DOG YUPI!!! lol. MWahahahaha. Say goodbye to the world hot dog! HAhaha

Well, that's all I've got for today. And this month. Haha. It's the 1st of November tmrw. Here comes a new month... Gonna go to China from the 20th - 29th :D Haha. Then CCA and other stuff in front and after. See ya!

No comments: