Monday, October 06, 2008

7 More to Go

7 More papers. Not subjects. I'm counting papers. I'm gonna fail my SS 12 mark question -___- DIE. I REALLY ABSOLUTELY FORGOT the points. OMG. And it didn't occur to me taht what I was writing the whole time was worng -_- Like wth...

Bio was okay... I should pass.

E.M P2 and Pure Lit tmrw. SIGH. sian...

But it's good to think that on Friday, after 9.15am, FREE!!!!! Gonna go catch a movie with Yu Jia maybe :D IF not then maybe we'll just go somewhere. Plans still unknown. If we're watching a movie, I'm watching Mamma Mia. I'm gonna see whether it's like the musical. I watched it twice :D Once in London years ago, and once in Singapore last year i think... or 2 years ago. *shrugs*

Oh well, gonna go finish up my exam papers for Math. tata

No comments: