WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Okay. Here's what happened.
1. Came home from school. Used the laptop for about an hour.
2. Went to eat DUCK with my parents at this really great place XD
3. Went home... Used laptop again.
4. Practiced piano to kill time... Tried to refresh my memory of Fur Elise.
5. Yu Jia came over! Then off to Great World City.
6. SAW MISS VINOTHA (current E.Hist teacher) AND MISS SHIVANI (Sec 2 Lit teacher)!!!
7. Watched Mamma Mia!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOT SO FREAKIN HIGH! I took videos. Hehe. Only the parts when they were singing. Man, Pierce Brosnan can SING! LOL
8. Got kinda high afterwards. I was so hyper, I kept singing the songs and dancing to it. I didn't care how retarded I looked :P
9. Went home in a taxi with Yu Jia.
10. Had about an hour-long chat with her about our Pri school days. And the stuff we did, stuff the class did. Good memories :D
11. Yu Jia went home, I ate dinner.
12. I'm typing this post about the previous 11 points :P
Man... If this is Friday, I can't wait for Monday! For the first time, I'm ACTUALLY WILLING to go shopping. Maybe only because I can look for goth accessories XD WOO! lol... I SAVE $247 FOR MONDAY!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA. Okay... anyhow...
I'm alone. Parents at bible study, and my bro is out... somewhere, and I don't wnana know. =.= Alone at home with Cotton and maid. Sigh. Seems quite okay... I guess I'll just go nuts and sing at the top of my lungs to songs form Mamma Mia (THE MUSICAL, Not MOVIE) :P
No comments:
Post a Comment