Monday, October 13, 2008

Teen's Day Out

Well, so Sharley and I went out today :D We finished off earlier than we thought. Met at Wheelock at about 1.15pm. Yes, I just stepped through the dorrs and at least 6 people had begun staring at me =.= What, never seen a girl with high socks before? tsk tsk tsk

Anyhow, went to Far East. I resisted buying that jacket. Lucky I didn't. We went to Liang Court after that. Wah seh. spent about an hour in that shop. Atsuki :D Haha. I spent $69 on a black skirt... which looked as if it was worth $20 o.o

NEVERMIND. Anyhow, Sharley made me try on a pair of go-go pants. Looks nice, except it's too big. Haha. There was an M, but it had a skull on it. Don't bother trying lah. sigh. I bought a pair of wrist warmers :) Then we went to Bugis Junction after that. Took some neoprints. We tried to enter the arcade area. Got freaked out by the "darkness" and we ran back out. Hahaha

I went back to wheelock, and my mum picked me up :) Psst... she doesn't know I went so far. She only knows I went to Orchard... *gulp*

The warmers I bought :D

That's the skirt I bought. K? It's like a ballet skirt :)

Hmm... resting feet as we were waiting for the taxi...


No comments: