Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Updates!!

Guys, I'll be wearing this for halloween, plus a black cape that I'm gonna buy tonight. So yeah. MAKE SURE YOU GUYS COME DRESSED UP TOO. I got this costume when I was like... 10? Yeah. Can't believe I CAN WEAR IT NOW. I just added the extra skirt underneath the dress and the socks :D

This was on the letter that Sarah gave me on the last day of school. Sigh. She's migrated to Dubai yesterday >< GONNA MISS HER SOB SOB SOB

Did some crazy things with my calculator. Hahaha

Been having work attachment at Joseph Tan Jude Benny since Tuesday. Wing Yi, Justine and I are gonna work there till next Friday :D And in total, we will earn $45! hahaha. Anyhow, our mentor is this thin small-headed guy called John Sze. Lol. And jsut now, the 3 of us were reading the Criminal Law Records of Singapore from 1992 till 2001. Hmm, not so much I guess. Very few rape cases and molest cases. Although some sounded preetty hilarious. Hahaha

Maybe we mgiht get a chance to go to court next week :D Who knows? lol. Can't wait for halloween this Friday!! XD

No comments: