Sunday, October 12, 2008

LOL

hahaha... a few funny things happened over the last few days :D

1.
This was during the E.Hist paper. I jsut remembered. Next to my row, were the Normal students takind E.Geog. And diagonally in front of my on my left, this girl just started sleeping almost immediately when the teacher said we could start now. I was like... omg... she's sleeping?! GIVING UP ON EOY?!?!?! Then the teacher walked over and told ehr that at least, she should TRY. So the girl grabbed her pen and was about to flip the page when the teacher continued walking down the row. Seeing that the teacher was gone, the girl dropped the pen and went back to sleep again. o.o Gosh. Hahahaha xD

2.
This just happened moments ago. Was chatting with Jon Tan. Then he said my display pic not nice blah blah blah. So I changed to the one on the stairs. Then I said,"now you don't need to see my rotten face." Then he said,"i want! SHOOOW MEEEEEEE!!"
Me: *peels off a maggot from my face and shows you*
Jon: eeeeeeeeew sexy!
Me: hahaha
Jon: so very sexy! lol
Me: *Throws the maggot at you* go... kiss it
Jon: MUACKS! LOVE U MAGGY!

Hahahaha... well, no sch tmrw :D WOOOOOO XD Gonna go around Orchard with Sharley :D lala

No comments: