I love this picture. I dunno why. (not because I think I'm pretty or anything). I think it's because of the effect? The rows of holes on the floor. So cool. Haha.
On Friday, 8 people didn't come to school. Maybe they wanted to stay home and sleep before a mugging weekend right before the papers. OR, they are really sick. OR, they just want an extra day to study at home. I dunno. So Lola labelled them as our HOME SCHOOL-ERS. Haha. I wrote them. So that's my horrible ugly handwriting there on the blackboard. Mind you, it's hard to write with chalk.
The sign on the left is written by Tin Wei's AWESOMELY neat handwriting. Haha. And her BEAUTIFUL arrow. And MY yellow cloud :D HahahahaThen we all got the idea of drawing stick people to see what muggers would think. MWAHAHAHAHA.
"What if I am just second in class!" - Drawn by Zenna
"MUST be NO.1...In the WORLD" - Drawn by me
The overall picture of our doodles. Hahaha. It's gonna be another week before we see this again :P Coz our exams would be held in the hall. Mega-creepy. Coz it's such a huge space. Everyone would be sitting there and panicking. You can practically feel it in the atmosphere once you step into the hall... o.o
No comments:
Post a Comment