Thursday, October 23, 2008

Results/Last Day

So... I got my report book back... which was atrocious. But since all the results were added here and there, I only failed A.Math... with a 49... RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

My class position you ask? 39/40.. 2nd last in class =.=

Level position you ask again? 93/130 (I think)... THAT'S FREAKIN LOW. Dunno how to show my face man.

L1R5... here comes the truth... dammit. 23 points. URGH. And it was 20 in CA2. HOW AM I GONNA ENTER UWC LIKE THIS!!!!!!!

Sigh... just now, Marie came over to my house for lunch before we made our way to Queensway to check on the design of the ELDDS hoodie. Apparently, the person who went to order the hoodie had the mistake on the paper all along! So I guess it wasn't the shop guy's fault. SORRY. And the guy said he can't change it. He only can make an iron-on to cover the design... awww great. There's gonna be some rough thing poking out of the jacket now =.=

No comments: