You want to be the President and that would make history yes it would.
I think you should be the President yes you should
I know that you could.
Hey there Obama I think you’re super awesome
And everyone else is terrible so now you have to beat them oh yes you do
You’ll probably get sponsored by Nike’s shoes
So don’t get the blues
Oh, forget Hilary
I watch you on the TV
Oh, it’s time for democracy
And you will win probably
Will win probably
Hey there Obama don’t you worry about Miss Clinton
She’s not the one the country loves and I hope the country doesn’t grant her wishes (not sure bout this one)
if you know what I mean
So let’s go get some ice cream
And a … supreme
Hey there Obama I am not a creepy stalker
I agree with your morals and you’re a very good talker yes you are
Barack Obama superstar, but you have a nice car
Oh, forget Hilary
I watch you on the TV
Oh, it’s time for democracy
And you, will win probably
Will win probably
… is pretty far
And I don’t care what color you are
Or even that your middle name’s Hussein
The senator from Illinois should be screaming what how so or he’s the best candidate for me
The republicans will shed a tear because Barack Obama will win this year
And the whole wide world will never be the same
You’re the Bush’s name (not sure bout this)
Hey there Obama you’re the last hope for this country
In long year, up your happiness
And you’ll be written in the history like you should
And the 1st of November will be your day
Like the man you achieve will stay
Hey there Obama here’s to you
This song’s for you
Oh, forget Hilary
I watch you on the TV
Oh, it’s time for democracy
And you, will win probably
Will win probably
Obama O-8
Ooooh Mr Barack Hussein Obama
OoooObama x 3
Obama…
No comments:
Post a Comment