Okay. So... I'm sick. I think the whole of remaja almost knows that now. So anyway, was Mc today. Omg... nearly screwed it up. I said,"Ko Andi, Ko... Ci Floren" And then I gasped, there was this short moment of silence before everyone burst out laughing. Omg... Face red sia...
So well... Once again. the illusion of the mic. Being in drama, I've been too used to speaking without a mic. Having a mic shoved up my face isn't the most comfortable thing ya know. So anyway, with the mic, I started slurring my words, and got softer... Once again, not used to hearing myself SO LOUD from the speakers. So yeah... I shall do better.
So I DID go for the barbecue. Only ate one part of the corn, then... some sausages... and jsut 1 cup of iced lemon tea which wasn't cold anymore.
Oh right. The main point. RAHMAT WAS PRACTICALLY STALKING ME. And I feel TOTALLY VIOLATED. Bloody autistic kid. Sigh... He was tryin to use his hp to take my pic. And he'd try to take it secretly. that's the worst. Then Jeff go K-PO and took the phone, and snapped a pic of me with it =.= URGH. And guess what, he purposely opened he pic and kissed it. EEEEEWWWWWWWWWW. OMg. SICKENING AH.
Oswald was tryin to get me to calm down. Sigh. Which I did when Jack and I started singing with Steven, Ko Andi, Inez, and Clara. and Ko Sandy as the guitarist. Haha.
Oh yea! I played I'm Yours on the guitar. But I forgot what was the E chord. And he tried to tell me sth like,"in the A chord, it will always lead to E. This is the A string. And it goes my semi tone. So how...." I was like,"just give me the chord". He sighed loudly and marked his fingers. Lol. Damn funny XD
So anyway, hung around with the guys for the last 20 mins or so. They were going crazy at the playground. It was hilarious. Hahaha. Oh, then they ended up playing Monkey in the Circle. But I had to leave halfway, coz I didn't have a proper dinner there. Gotta get home and shower.. So yeah..
Oh well. Tmrw, might or might not go to Steph and Sharley's confirmation at 10.30am. Gah. I just hope I'm well enough :(
No comments:
Post a Comment