Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Orientation Day 1

Okay... so first day at UWC. Hehe... Orientation was TIRING. OMG. I've got no energy left to make new friends ><

I was like, some friggin noob loner there. Lol. Yeah... sad. At least I could talk to someone... this really thin Indian girl called Anjulika. She has the prettiest eyes and and eyebrows I've ever seen. Omg. BEAUTIFUL.

Oh, there's this guy called Indigo? Grade 12... Higher Theatre Arts student... I could tell from the way he presented his speech, with his actions and all. Lol. Funny guy. Umm... Then we had the campus tour. Ooh, it was fun, in a sense.

Our Grade 11 buddy was this Indian guy called Arjen, he lives somewhere in East Coast. I was the only girl in our group of 5. There was this singaporean guy who has lived in Paris (prolly most of his life), Moses. And... this Vietnamese guy who has horrible english and is currently the closest buddy I have there, Phuc!! Then there's this guy from Cameron Islands. HIS EYELASHES DAMN NICE AND CURVY. OMG AHHHHH...

Okay. Lol. Then lunch. Burger!! Haha. Umm, so Arjen told me that I have not totally seen the TRUE UWC yet. Coz today was just all the new students. And he said actually, there are a lot of people like me... you know... those that can't really fit in anywhere. Hahahaha

Oh yea, I saw a group of boys... totally spelled "high-school JOCKS" to me. Hahahaha... Loud, crazy, and VERY confident. Man... So I guess I'm like my bro... the kind of people who don't really fit anywhere... tolerated though, but strange, weird... and we stand out of nowhere. Hahaha. That's me!! SIGH. Tmrw, gonna meet MORE people from the actual UWC. *gulp*... And I'll meet my tutor group. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: