Sunday, August 09, 2009

Dear X,

I've been thinking a lot these days... I was wondering...

(I just copied that from your email last time. So I think you know what's coming.)

Oh what a harmless introduction that may seem. But seriously. I think the only reason LEFT, why I just can't ever get your out of my mind, is coz you've never given me an actual reason. Like, seriously.

You wanted to stay as friends for now... at that point of time. Well, coz you had your Os coming... Okay... that I can understand. And you wanted to stay as best friends... Okay. So... WHAT HAPPENED? Clearly, we're not best friends now. Off your track of words eh?

I know you're holding back something. Your O levels wasn't the only reason right? There was a bigger one at hand... your parents isn't it?
You know how I noticed? Coz right now, the few times, I've passed her, I'd smile. And she would IGNORE ME, like I wasn't there. So, how do you explain that? She's blind? I mean no offence but seriously, I can see she hates me. But why couldn't you just tell me then, at that time not so long ago, that THAT was another one of the reasons you wanted to hold it off?

Honestly, I've moved on, but that is the only thing holding me back. Because you didn't tell me the full honest reason WHY.

Maybe if you just did... It'll help a lot. Really. Urgh... This is why I value HONESTY. And, I'm a very frank person. I hate you, I'll tell you I do, or I'll tell you metaphorically. Or something. wtc am I talking about??? Omg... I'm goin crazy with all this NEVER-ENDING HOLIDAY. GGGAAAHHH.

You probably stopped reading my blog anyway... with JC stuff filling up your life and your time. oh well... just another post of babbling...


I'm gonna go for lunch...






"I've been thinking a lot these days...I was wondering...can we just stay as friends for now...my O levels are coming near and you know...I need to start concentrating and stop what am I doing now...it's not that I don't like you...but it's just that this is my important year...I can't afford to play around you see...I hope you can understand what I really mean...and.....I hope we still can stay as good friends....best friends"

No comments: