So... today was the first day of school... in UWC... Lol
I came with the school bus. Wooooo... So many students @_@ I was staring at a sea of BLUE AND GREY. K so anyhoo... After the admin stuff, and after a compulsory intro class to TOK, Classes officially started. But guess what, I started with a FREE PERIOD!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Apparently, I have 5 in a week. Lol. SUCKERS!! XD So far, I've only had my Standard Bio, and my Higher Mandarin B.
My bio teacher is spanish :D heehee XD Accidentally pronounced Phuc's name as f***. LOL.
So then, it was lunch. urgh, the queue was so long :(
Chinese class was funny. Hahaha. So a lot of them knew each other... so it was pretty CRAZY. There were a few westerneres, and number of koreans, and... this singaporean, then the Filipino boy next to me (*whistles*), and the "GuangZhou-boy" behind me. Hahahaha... It was fun :P And I think my results will improve coz I think for the 1st time, I'm actually lookin forward to my chinese class. WOOO!!
Well, school starting again tmrw :S GAH... I wonder how to nab a locker o.o
No comments:
Post a Comment