2nd week is over!! Omg... this is so friggin fast. It felt like it was only yesterday when I said,"FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL IS OVEEEEERRRR!!!"
So... I've started on my Creative Presentation. Eng lesson was damn fun today. Lol... We tried to make some suspenseful scene, added with the choc chip cookies... hehe yummmmm... Oh, and Ishan with the foot kicking. That boy ah... weirdo. lol...
*I am busy scribbling stuff on paper... Ishan and Whestley talking to each other... suddenly Ishan signals to me*
Ish: You agree with me right?
Me: huh?
Ish: You agree with me right? Just say you agree with me
Me: Agree with what???
Ish: *points to the prose in front of him*
Me: *assumes that he's talking about our idea about the paragraphing of the prose* uhh.. yea...
Ish: HA!!! *to Whestley* SHE AGREES WITH ME!! SHE AGREES.... that I'm God. HAHAHAHAHA
Me and Whest: =.= okaaaaay...
Lol... see what I mean? Hahahaha... So anyhoo... It's Teacher's Day on Tues. And I don't get a holiday. SIGH. Oh well. Gonna give some STC teachers a personal letter :) Can't wait for the photo-taking! :D My last chance to be in the Yearbook. Lol...
Oh yea, I went to Ion just now. And I started hearing Singlish like... EVERYWHERE. Ahh. for the first time, I'm glad to hear it. Omg... I'm admitting that I have been brainwashed into believing that Singapore is my home. Oh. No. Well, I guess it's true. Being in an International school where everyone speaks perfect english, it's kinda weird. Feels as if I'm not in Singapore or something... Urgh... Thinking about this, the more I will try not to lose my Singaporean friends where I can crap Singlish with. lol... No wonder Anders was so happy to speak Singlish with me
Anders: You know, Singlish has become a language. Language you know.
Me: Haha, then start up a class in school lah! Teach them Singlish
Anders: =.= who want to leeeeaaaarn...
Me: Well, those people who want to fit in... blend in... you know... lol
Yeah... Singapore IS a nice place to be in... Whether you like it or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment