Olena: I don't mind if they've got piercings, or a tattoo, or whatever. Just, NO BEARDS.
Me: YEA!! Omg. Beards are like... ugh... hairy... gross... UGH
Olena: I don't mind anything else... just NO BEARDS.
Me: I mind if there's a beard... I mind... umm... OH! I mind if he's too skinny.
Constance: *interrupts* SKITTLES!!!!!
(Olena and I stare at her)
Olena: IGNORE CONSTANCE! She always does this. lol
(Contance slides over to us... the floor was wet with rain)
Constance: SKITTLES!!! :D
Olena: (to me) Follow me to my locker!!
(Constance tags along)
Olena: NOT YOU!!!
Constance: But you said to follow you to your locker!
Olena: ANYONE ELSE BUT YOU!!!
Constance: well.. I'm going to MY locker!! :DDDD
(we all start laughing)
Me: So... no beards!! lol
Olena: YEA! they're disgusting!
Constance: huh? Whuuuut??
Me: Oh, we were just talking about us not liking guys with beards.
Constance: oh.
Me: And I mind them if they're TOO thin!
Olena: Why?
Me: Coz there's nothing to hug!!!! *sweeps hands in front of myself*
Olena: LOL!!!! (laughs so hard she could not open her locker, and she had to lean on it instead)
Me: Coz it'll all just be skin and bones!!! ahahah
No comments:
Post a Comment