Friday, August 21, 2009

1st Week

So blogger seems kinda screwed this week. lol

On a lighter side of things, the first week of me being in UWC is over :) I'm glad to say I survived it well. Haha

I just got my math textbook today. Seems like about 70% of the syllabus has been studied when I was in STC :P huahahaha... Anders were practically swearing when he was looking at the first 3 pages. LOL. Oh btw, he's this Singaporean guy whom I can speak Singlish to. Haha XD Oh, and he has a hidden personality which is seriously not obvious. But when you know it, you'll think he's strange. Lol.

So then in Chinese class, there's this other Singaporean guy... I can't spell his name. Anendo?? No idea =.= HE CAN SPEAK THE STITCH VOICE TOO! So the girl next to him was like,"don't tell me you're gonna use the stitch voice again?" And then he said,"meega nala queesta" with the voice. And I said,"you're speakin my language" in the voice. It was damn funny when he pointed at me and said,"COUSIN!!" HAHAHA

Oh, then there's this Philipino guy next to me. Whose mandarin isn't really the best... Haha. *ehem ehem* pretty good to look at. HAHAHA. Then behind me, there's this guy from GUANGZHOU, CHINA. Like, HELLO. His voice is damn low (SEXY YEA), and his mandarin is damn good. Hand writing looks like YX's too. Lol. The chinese kind of calligraphy XD

Umm... Oh yea, there's this girl from Ukraine in my English A1 class... who is really really CRAAAAAZY about literature. Umm... Oh yea, theatre arts class was FUN!! Oh yea, there are dutch people in the class. Haha. One called Ludwig. WOO!! Oh, so then we had some improvisation and games. Really fun! :P Mrs Arrol is nice ^^

OH YA. OMG. My math teacher is STEPHEN LUMB. HUAHAHAHAHA. He's like this really bamboo-thin teacher who has a small everything and big eyes. And he's really tall too. Seems like a nice teacher. We're doin some geometric series thingy... urgh... coming up with the formula for the total sum was almost like torture to me. But I guess I'm getting the hang of it.

And not to mention, as I sit here blabbering about my day in UWC, I hope those who got their Chinese O Level results and didn't get as high as they hoped, just RELAX. You have your other subjects that can save you. Just cram for them now and heck about mandarin!! Good luck though for all of you who still have Prelims next week!

No comments: