Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Adaptation

Like a normal human being, I have to learn to adapt in the new environment... aka UWC. Haha. So... I was panicking about my Perfume novel the past week. Coz for eng class, I need to do a creative presentation on my summer reading... And I chose Perfume coz it suits the most. Yeah... now the only problem is, what is CREATIVE??? The teacher, Miss Levy, mentioned that some students would just break into song...

Ishan read about some Afghanistan thingy so he's gonna sing,"There's a bomb over here. There's a bomb over there. Here bomb there bomb. Everywhere bomb bomb." LOL.

Quirky person. Haha. So then, Yan Xuan called me today... she told me that she had borrowed Perfume from me. I'm such a loser! I'd totally suck if people borrow money from me, coz I'd forget. Lol. And I told her that Justine had wanted me to go for the phototaking this Saturday for the graduation pics. I WANNA GO!!! But I'm just scared I'll be damn extra you know? And the only thing I know is to like, wear full white or sth. I already have a white dress (from my mum)... DUNNO WHAT WHITE SHOES. OMG.

So ANYHOO... I told Yan Xuan to ask Mrs Lok for me... And on fb, Demello and Cherlene jsut offered to remind Yan Xuan. HAHAHAHA. So I hope I can go :P WHEEEE!!! XD But if I go, I might have to change my chinese tuition to the evening. She is soooo gonna kill me again. Hahahaha.

Oh, and good news, I can submit my NYAA booklets in UWC! :D Awesome!! Haha. So I just gotta get them back from STC, and it'll be fine :) Hmm... I wonder when I can go back to get my stuff. Coz school has started, and I DO wanna see what the graduation certificates have on them. MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA.

No comments: