Thursday, July 23, 2009

Twitter Twits

I saw John Mayer's twitter and nearly burst out laughing:
"Tonight, at a bar: went to pee, couldn't pee. Pretended to pee, didn't pee. Flushed, zipped, washed hands, left. Need to pee."

I wonder why everyone's using twitter... So I decided to give it a lil try (as u can see on my blog) Well... Nth so amazing. It's more interesting to see what others have to write. huahahaha

Tmrw... tuition in the morning, then prolly go Ion meet Justine and her group. Then... Go to Ci Novi's house for some ALL GIRL chats and dinner there :)

Then... prolly try to watch some interesting movie on tv. Ooh yea, Mum and sister's b'day today :D Heehee... Luckily, my mum liked my present. I just hope my sis likes hers... since she's a VERY VERY VERRRRYYYYYY arty person... :S She might find it too simple. BUT OH WELL. It's the thought that counts. Haha. Even my mum hasn't seen my sister's present...

hehe... Apparently, my sis has gotten addicted to Heroes too. WOOO! ALL HAIL HEROES!! hahaha HEROES RULES!! LONG REIGNS HEROES!!! hhahahaha Can't wait till she comes back next Tuesday :DDDDDD Then I get my HEROES STUFF XD

No comments: