Morning, went to Katong to visit my 102-year-old Great Grand Aunt :P She'll be 103 at the end of the year. WOOO. lol.
Great Grand Aunt's daughter, me, Grand Aunt (the one who named me, then right below her would be my aunt, then my Great Grand Aunt, and my mum :)
Then went to Tanglin Club for lunch. Ate Fried Beef Kway Teow. Man... DAMN NICE. the beef was so friggin TENDERRRRRRR... Hahaha. I had trouble breathing afterwards... stomach took up too much space. lol
Went to Anchorpoint afterwards for a lil trim for the back of my head. WOO. Yeah. Finally. It was annoying. Anyhoo, managed to dye a strip of my hair, next to my fringe. It was supposed to be reddish brown... of some sort. But it looks like orange in the pictures o.o


Managed to meet Tin Wei :D Hahahaha... And yes, I will try to get see you guys in school. lol. And, I'll get the time-table :P MUAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
Right now, I'm watchin the AYG Table Tennis. Mixed Teams. Man, Cannot stop laughing. Especially the HK vs Kuwait. It was HILARIOUS. At one point, the ball went SKY HIGH!!!! You could actually see the players looking STRAIGHT UP. HAHAHA XD
Oh, and S'pore practically won coz the Phi players kept getting faults. SAD LAH. Aiyoooo...
No comments:
Post a Comment