Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Deep Chat

1. My mum doesn't want anything to happen

2. I think studies should come first before anything happens

3. If we have a fall-out, I wouldn't wanna lose you as a friend and regret it like I regret what happened last year between someone else :(


Oh when you told me how you felt, I sort of expected it. But gradually, your words could melt my heart at any moment. (yeah, what a weakness) And I guess I fell for that. It's refreshing that for once, I'm not the one trying to do anything. Okay... that totally made you sound like some slave for me. EHEM. rephrase.... okay, I can't rephrase that. you can figure it out, given your intelligence capacity. lol

I do want something to happen, but like I told you before, I'd wait till you have an answer to the question. If you don't remember the question, maybe I should remind you: What do you want us to do after all this? (clarification if needed: just ignore it, or be an item or whatever is on your mind)

So yeah... Oh well, just some blabbering and summarizing after tonight... Okay... I seriously think and talk too much. I have got to shut up... *blinks hard*

No comments: