Friday, July 31, 2009

Thank you 4A!!

Man, I officially am HAPPY today. Haha XD

Okay. So my whole family went for a photoshoot at the botanical gardens. :D It was fun. Lol. But my mum's shoes were killing me... urgh. So I was happy to take them off for the jumping shots on the grass ^^ It was morning, so the grass was still wet form the dew! Haha... Jumping shots are FUN. Oh, and when I get the pics, definitely uploading some on fb and my blog :P then I'm TOTALLY getting a new fb profile pic XD Credits to Wilson Hidajat! :D

So then came home sweating, and with blisters forming on both my feet >< So my sis and I went down for a swim. Lalala... COOLING. Haha. I was SO tired during math tuition afterwards! Omg... I kept leaning back on my chair... eyes were shutting... Urgh.

Then had lunch, and headed back to STC to get my discs from Justine, and give Cherlene her b'day present... EARLY b'day present. Haha. PRETTY CACTUS! And who is it but Cherlene, Ji Won, Amira, Justine, and Zenna to greet me at the foyer. Lol. WITH MR PATRICK NG IN THE F(ats)LESH!!! HAHAHAHA XD Omg, TOTALLY HAPPY. And they gave me this huge board thing with all their notes in it! Omg. i LOVE IT! And I don't care that it's infested with PINK but it totally matches my wallpaper! OMG. AWESOOMMEEEEE...

AND I SAW MISS MAGGIE LEE!! Hahahha. Had a short chat yeah :D Then, Shien Ling, Hazel was shy to hug... lol... Then Lola... Ooh, Van Faye, Abi, umm... Suganthi... QI MEI!! and... Oh, VK, Haishma and Pearline... I passed them when I was going up the hill. Then... Yi Jun and Yan Xuan were at the opposite bus stop :( So couldn't see them >< AWWWW... YAN XUAN!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: