Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Haunting

today... I watched The Haunting In Connecticut with Demello. WHEEEEEE...

It was kinda amusing. Oh, then there was this group of americans or sth, who were sitting on the last row, and making so much noise. omg. Demello was gonna tell them to shut up already. URGH. but, the movie was still okay. The statement at the beginning wrote: Based on the true story
Odd, usually they use "A" instead of "THE"... hahahaha

Then we walked to Paragon, coz she was lookin for The Body Shop. And I kept calling those shops that sell soaps and stuff: A SOAP SHOP. Hahaha... And she kept saying that there's no Body Shop and Paragon. We passed Crabtree and Evelyn... then walked some more, and we found The Body Shop. Hahahaha XD

Then we needed to kill of 30 mins. So we went to Taka. Walked around the food fest twice. I ate ice cream, Demello got CHUROS. Man, I miss those from LA... hahaha... Man. Then I got some SALMON SASHIMI!!!! (which I just finished a few minutes ago...) MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Tmrw, gonna watch Harry Potter at 12! WOOO... With Jess, Mich, Jack, and Jeff... lalala XD

No comments: