New template for my blog! Got sick of the orange. Yeah... hahaha... so I found this thingy... And due to some stupid mistakes, I lost all the links. I only typed in those I could remember, and those I opened the last 2 days... coz it was stored in the memory.
Oh well. What to do?
So then, fb.. Jeff put up the pic of a group of us in Sunday School when I was like, 11... I remember, coz there's this bandage around my knee... Which would only mean I had a huge injury, which then left a scar on my knee. It looks like an eye @_@
SIGH.
Bored. Bro came back today. And the first thing he did when he came home was unpack his bag and gently took his "wife" out of the bag. then plugged "her" to the TV screen. It's his precious PS3 lah... And he's playing the Battlefield game right now on the living room tv. Bang bang... boom boom... bang bang bang...
I went to Anchorpoint and got a haircut. YAY. Saved from the bloody bad hair WEEK. And I dyed my hair back to my natural colour. Amazing, they found my hair colour. WOOO!! the guy dyed my hair with one colour for 20 mins. Then 5 more mins mixed with another colour. WOOOO. :D Goodbye to blondish highlight :P
Maybe I'll get a blue... or green... or pink sometime. Next summer holiday, maybe I'll dye my hair RED... like... Lola from Run Lola Run. Her hair was awesome. Hahahaha...
Sis coming back tomorrow! EARLY in the morning. So I gotta sleep early. coz the moment she reaches home, I'll pounce on her for my HEROES MERCHANDISE! MUAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment