Yesterday, I was chatting with Jos... And he has concluded that I AM MJ crazy... lol... Let me tell you what happened...
"Me: The Jackson family today announced the participants for the Michael Jackson memorial at the Staples Center:
Ron Boyd (family friend); Kobe Bryant; Mariah Carey; Andrae Crouch Choir; Berry Gordy; Jennifer Hudson; Shaheen Jafargholi (finalist on Britain's Got Talent); Magic Johnson; Martin Luther King III; Bernice A. King; John Mayer; Lionel Richie; Smokey Robinson; Rev. Al Sharpton; Brooke Shields; Pastor Lucious Smith (family friend); Usher; and Stevie Wonder.
This list is preliminary and subject to change. There will be no further information regarding the program.
Jos: wah, Kobe Bryant, John Mayer
Me: They should invite Michael Jackson, he's still alive you know...
OMG OMG OMG. JORDAN. I MEANT JORDAN.
Jos: LOL LOL LOL OMG. I WAS LIKE HUH. LOL. OMG Def MJ crazy
Me: Oh shit. holy crap. Omg... bloody shit... That was so....... WEIRD.
Jos: hahaha"
Yeah, the conversation was something like that... Yeah... man... I'm going insane alright =.= Man...
No comments:
Post a Comment