Friday, July 24, 2009

Polaroid Moment

Lunchtime, I watched Click on DVD... sobbed my eyes out. omg. Damn SAD. It's my 2nd time watching the movie man... :( Well, went to Ion after that. met Bri, Clarissa, Demello, and Justine at DUNKIN DONUTS! WOOOO. They all said I grew taller o.o ?? I did?? Seriously guys, I don't notice the height difference. What, so I got taller coz I haven't been carrying a heavy school bag for some time? lol

K. Kwan was next door eating something else. Oh, then went to Wisma, then went to Taka, to meet Ash and Sim Swen. Ladeedum. Updated myself with Bri :) Heehee... Miss that girl ^^ I gave Ash her early b'day present. Hahaha. Glad she likes it! :D Oh, then we went to Wisma again coz some people wanted to eat o.o Spent some time just chatting there... I think Demello could have started slamming her laptop due to Singapore's Wireless internet. Lol...

Oh, And Bri gave me an extra pic of herself since I miss her. Hahahaha. Oh yea, then many of them left. So it ended up with just Ash, Demello, Justine, and me. We went to Ion again, walkin around B4. Omg. There was this Japanese store. I WANT THE SCHEDULE THINGY FOR MY WALL!!!!!!!!! Then next door, MUJI! Lol... Justine's haven. Hahahaha... Then we got lost trying to look for Dunkin Donuts again. We literally walked one whole round in the building again. Omg. When it was only 2 floors above Muji!! @_@

When we finally sat down, it felt GREAT. Hahahaha. They ordered some donuts. Laaaaa... Then Demello left with her friend. Umm, so Ash, Just and me left. Ooh, then I was leaving soon, so Polaroid camera time! Omg Justine. I'M JEALOUS OF YOUR POLAROID CAMERA!!! I WANT ONE TOO!! Definitely gonna include it in my christmas/birthday list :P


My first ever polaroid shot!! WOOO!!! I helped Ash and Just take one too :D Teehee, I think I'm in love with the WONDER of polaroid cameras. Hahahaha...

Lalalala XD

No comments: